The Georgia Foundation for Agriculture is launching a new Mobile Ag Classroom soon.  They are looking for people with a passion for agriculture to work in the mobile classroom. Please scroll down to see job postings and descriptions.

From: Lily Baucom <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Wednesday, July 22, 2020 2:50 PM
To: Lily Baucom <[log in to unmask]>
Cc: Lauren Goble <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Mobile Classroom Jobs - Please share with your network!

Hello!

Just reaching out to inform you that we have officially posted the jobs for our mobile classroom, now named “The Georgia Ag Experience”! We need your help spreading the word :)

If you follow the Georgia Foundation for Agriculture on Instagram – you can reshare our post! @GaFoundationAg

Georgia Farm Bureau county offices and their volunteers will play a central role in coordinating with schools and community organizations at the county level prior to and during the visit. However, for the actual operation of the day-of experience, we will be hiring 2 haulers from the middle Georgia area, 10 education coordinators (1 per GFB district) and 3 flex education coordinators to serve across the state.

HIRING DETAILS

  • 2 part time haulers
    • $16/hr
    • Must live around Macon and have a flexible schedule
  • 13 part time/per diem “Educator Coordinators” to serve across the state
    • $125/day – per diem
    • 15 commitment during the available visit dates for their area
    • Must live within the district/counties list on the job description
    • Must be able to work the required dates for their district (see map and dates attached)

Please share with your network.

Click the links below for the job descriptions and applications.

Thank you!

LILY (ROLADER) BAUCOM

Executive Director

Office: 478.405.3461

Cell: 404.803.4054

emailsignature-foundation

Confidentiality Notice: This electronic message and its contents are privileged and confidential information intended solely for the use of the addressee. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, copying or other use of this message and its contents is strictly prohibited. If you have received this electronic message in error, please delete and destroy this message and all copies from your system and notify the sender immediately by telephone or by email.

--

Christa

Christa Steinkamp

Georgia Agricultural Education

Curriculum & Technology Director

1420 Experiment Station Road

Watkinsville, GA 30677

www.gaaged.org

706-310-3466 Office

706-244-8991 Cell

Agricultural Education Mission

"Agricultural education prepares students for successful careers and a lifetime of informed choices in the global agriculture, food, fiber and natural resources systems."