Ag Teachers,

As you know, Mrs. Martha White has retired as of June 30, after nearly 25 years with the Georgia FFA. As of today, July 1, Mrs. Hannah Elrick is the new Administrative Assistant in the Georgia FFA office.

Hannah has been an agricultural education teacher at Southeast Bulloch, Effingham County and South Effingham. I am excited to welcome Hannah to our office. She brings a love of FFA and Agricultural Education and tremendous experience as a teacher. I believe that you will enjoy working with her in this new role.

Please note Hannah’s new email address below. The UGA email address that you used for Mrs. White will no longer be valid. Please contact Hannah using the information below.

Email: [log in to unmask]
Phone: (706) 552-4456

Have a great day.

Ben Lastly