From: Jake Tench <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Monday, July 27, 2020 10:05 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: GAC Scholarship Opportunity

[EXTERNAL SENDER - PROCEED CAUTIOUSLY]

Mr. Lastly,

I hope that all is well. This year has been quite the rollercoaster. Hopefully we will be able to return to normalcy in the near future. I just wanted to reach out once again this year in hopes that we could get a scholarship opportunity in front of your students. I have listed a few details concerning the Scholarship below, and will be happy to answer any questions that you might have.

Here at GAC we offer three scholarships to qualified college students or incoming college students that are majoring in agriculture-related subjects. I was hoping that you could forward the scholarship information to all students that qualify. We would like to get as many applicants as possible so that we can provide financial aid to the students who represent the future of agriculture. I have attached a copy of the scholarship information and application to this email and have included a link to our website as well. Any help would be extremely beneficial. I appreciate all that you do. Thanks.

Link to the Website:

https://www.ga-agribusiness.org/AgEducation.aspx

Best,

Jake Tench