Please see email below from Chris McLean with NASCO.  Their curriculum & resources closely matches with Georgia Ag Ed Curriculum.

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Chris McLean <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tue, Jul 7, 2020 at 1:00 PM
Subject: FW: Join me for "Helping Your Task Force Create a Safe & Successful Re-opening Plan" - Webinar on July 9
To: Christa Steinkamp <[log in to unmask]>

We have been speaking with many districts that have put together task forces to create back-to-school plans that address the concerns about re-opening our schools this fall.  Based on that, we have constructed a webinar that will share out best practices, ideas and potential solutions that districts can consider as they build out their own plan.

Is this something that you and/or Billy could share with your network?

Thanks,

Chris

Chris McLean

Vice President Sales

Nasco Education

608-658-5743 - Cell

LinkedIn Profile

NascoEducation.com

Join Innovative Educators on NascoEducate.comSafe-open-email-hero-2_700_July2019

I am very excited to tell you about a unique opportunity Nasco Education will be hosting on Thursday, July 9 for key district leaders from around the country.

Your district is currently faced with creating a strategy to safely and successfully return to school. To support you, we’ve pulled together information from industry sources, district leaders across the US, and attendees of this webinar to share best practices and new ideas to overcome the unprecedented obstacles facing our education system. We will address such areas of facility safety, social emotional learning, and curriculum challenges (including assessment strategies). And, Nasco Education CEO, Nedra Sadorf, will also be joining in as a guest speaker.

Register-Now-CTA-Tosha

Topics will include:

  • Keeping students and staff safe and maintaining a healthy physical environment
  • Addressing social and emotional needs
  • Adapting effectively to a blended learning environment
  • Mitigating learning loss due to extended time away from school

Please let me know if you’d like to attend this free event by registering today. (And please forward this invitation on to your colleagues, if you’d like!)

If you have any questions prior to the Creating a Safe & Successful Re-opening Plan event, let me know. I’m happy to help.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Best regards,

Chris McLean

PS ... You will notice three short questions on the webinar registration form. Your insight and responses to these questions will be aggregated and shared with the other attendees to inspire additional collaboration. Thank you in advance for your time!

https://www.enasco.com/medias/K-Career-EmailMenu-TitleBar.png?context=bWFzdGVyfGltYWdlc3w2OTIxfGltYWdlL3BuZ3xpbWFnZXMvaDFiL2hlZi85Njk4NzU4NzU0MzM0LnBuZ3w3NWM1YjcwN2JhM2M4Yzg1YTQ4OTViMGFiNTJhN2YzZjAwNDZhZmQ3YjQ4MDZkY2I5ZDJhNTc4YTgyZDEzYjBi

K–Career™ Solutions - Home Page

K–Career™ Solutions - Sign Up for a Webinar Page

K–Career™ Solutions - STEM Page

K–Career™ Solutions - CTE Page

K–Career™ Solutions - Hands-On Learning Kits Page

K–Career™ Solutions - Request More Information Page

https://app.salesforceiq.com/t.png?c=lex&t=AFwhZf25u6VtRli_tDuhESi5ztV4dozHsvAZRG9Lk19MYIv6_z7oaAy6v95jFVzK8K-MGx8WDgSMf4N7QBLffzm_f0XXbGAsZK_i7tkMdo4_lR6eqPSiWy0YE7-cFYt854X-KZRLt_5c

This e-mail is the exclusive, private and confidential property of the sender and the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient you are hereby advised that any unauthorized disclosure, copying, distribution or the taking of any action in reliance on the contents of this message is strictly prohibited.

--

Christa

Christa Steinkamp

Georgia Agricultural Education

Curriculum & Technology Director

1420 Experiment Station Road

Watkinsville, GA 30677

www.gaaged.org

706-310-3466 Office

706-244-8991 Cell

Agricultural Education Mission

"Agricultural education prepares students for successful careers and a lifetime of informed choices in the global agriculture, food, fiber and natural resources systems."