Ag Teachers,

The 2019-20 school year has wrapped up, and it’s time to begin the 2020-21 school year. I miss getting to see and visit with you in person at Summer Conference, but certainly appreciate the GVATA board for their decision to keep our members safe by having a virtual conference.

Normally this time of year I would provide you with some closing comments about the previous school year and announcements about new initiatives for the coming year. The FFA report for Summer Conference 2020 is attached as both a PowerPoint Presentation and as a PDF document. You can also watch the recorded video version on the Georgia AgEd website (www.gaaged.org). There is some important information, so please either read the attached documents or watch the video. You can certainly do both!

The state FFA office is here to serve you and your students. Please call on me, Andy Paul or Mrs. Hannah Elrick if we can do anything to help you. I pray that you, your families, students and communities stay safe. God bless you all.

Ben Lastly
Executive Secretary
Georgia FFA Association
316 Poultry Science – UGA