Good morning South Region. A reminder that we will be delivering awards on
Tuesday July 21 to either Mitchell County High School or to Bacon County
High School. This is all depending on your preference. Of course, you can
choose to pick them up here at the region office.
If you are coming to either of the two pick-up locations, we will be in the
parking lot of these schools from 9:00am until 11:00am. It will be a simple
drive in,pick up and drive away.
Please refer to the attached list to make sure you have responded. If you
have not responded or are not sure if you even have any awards,
please email me today.

--
Quality, Integrity and you gotta love the kids!!!

Mr. Stacey Beacham
South Region Director – Agriculture Education
ABAC 34
2802 Moore Hwy
Tifton, GA 31793

Office: 229-386-3428