Good Morning Everyone!

Hope you are doing well and your school year is off to a good start or will
be soon.
Below are details for picking up fall plants

*Area 4 Pick Up - Metter High School Greenhouse - 34905 Hwy 129, Metter, GA
30439*
*Tuesday, August 18th *
*Pick up anytime between 1:00pm and 5:00pm *
*If someone (another teacher or a parent) is going to pick up for you or if
you need an earlier pick up time please let me know *

*Area 3 Pick Up - Mossy Creek Middle School Greenhouse - 200 Danny
Carpenter Dr, Kathleen, GA 31047*
*Thursday, August 20th *
*Pick up anytime between 1:00pm and 5:00pm *
*If someone (another teacher or a parent) is going to pick up for you or if
you need an earlier pick up time please let me know *

Below is a list of all the schools that placed fall orders
*Area 4 - *
Burke Co Middle
Burke Co High
Dublin High