Reminder and Additional Information:

FFA Advisors,
As we work through the fall jackpot show season please focus on the safety for all junior livestock exhibitors, family members and show personnel. The Georgia National Fair has established guidelines and rules that I have attached below. If your program is conducting a livestock show please refer to the GNF COVID 19 guidelines to develop protocol for your own shows. Please keep in mind that your local Health Department guidelines and Executive Orders from the Governor's Office supersede the rules provided in the Georgia National Fair COVID 19 Guidelines and Rulebook.
If we all work together we can have a successful show season and Georgia National Fair!

Additional:  Really good website from CDC
https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/animals/events-animal-activities.html

--
Ricky Wheeler
Area Animal Science Teacher