Good Morning Everyone!

Hope you are doing well and your school year is off to a good start or will be soon.
Below are details for picking up fall plants

Area 4 Pick Up - Metter High School Greenhouse - 34905 Hwy 129, Metter, GA 30439
Tuesday, August 18th
Pick up anytime between 1:00pm and 5:00pm
If someone (another teacher or a parent) is going to pick up for you or if you need an earlier pick up time please let me know

Area 3 Pick Up - Mossy Creek Middle School Greenhouse - 200 Danny Carpenter Dr, Kathleen, GA 31047
Thursday, August 20th
Pick up anytime between 1:00pm and 5:00pm
If someone (another teacher or a parent) is going to pick up for you or if you need an earlier pick up time please let me know

Below is a list of all the schools that placed fall orders
Area 4 -
Burke Co Middle
Burke Co High
Dublin High