 This will take you around the back of the school to the greenhouse and will keep you out of the way of bus traffic as well

Thank you,
Melissa Riley

On Aug 18, 2020, at 7:21 AM, Whiddon, Ashley <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Hey! Luke is going to pick up my plants on Sunday when he picks his up. J

From: AgEd Teachers of Central Ga. <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Melissa Riley
Sent: Monday, August 17, 2020 10:01 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Fall Plant Order Pick Up - This Week!

CAUTION: This email originated from outside of the Houston County School District. Do not click links or open attachments unless you recognize the sender and know the content is safe.

Good Morning Everyone!

Hope you are doing well and your school year is off to a good start or will be soon.

Below are details for picking up fall plants

Area 4 Pick Up - Metter High School Greenhouse - 34905 Hwy 129, Metter, GA 30439

Tuesday, August 18th

Pick up anytime between 1:00pm and 5:00pm

If someone (another teacher or a parent) is going to pick up for you or if you need an earlier pick up time please let me know

Area 3 Pick Up - Mossy Creek Middle School Greenhouse - 200 Danny Carpenter Dr, Kathleen, GA 31047

Thursday, August 20th

Pick up anytime between 1:00pm and 5:00pm

If someone (another teacher or a parent) is going to pick up for you or if you need an earlier pick up time please let me know

Below is a list of all the schools that placed fall orders

Area 4 -

Burke Co Middle

Burke Co High

Dublin High

East Laurens Middle

Ebenezer Middle

ECI

Effingham Co Middle

Effingham Co High

Evans High

GSIC

Harlem

Jefferson Co

Jenkins Co

Johnson Co Middle

Portal High

Southeast Bulloch High

South Effingham High

Swainsboro High

Treutlen High

Washington Co High

West Laurens High

West Laurens Middle

Wheeler Co High

Area 3 -

Bleckley Co High

Bonaire Middle

Crawford Co High

Crawford Co Middle

Dutchtown

Eagles Landing

Hampton

Houston Co High

Huntington Middle

Jackson High

LaGrange High

Locust Grove

Marion Co

Mary Persons

Monroe Co Middle

Mossy Creek Middle

Northeast Bibb

Northside High

Northside Middle

Oak Hill Middle

Ola High

Peach Co High

Perry High

Perry Middle

Pike Co High

Pike Co Middle

Rutland High

Schley Co

Taylor Co High

Twiggs Co High

Union Grove High

Upson Lee High

Upson Lee Middle

--

Melissa Riley
Central Region Ag Education

office - 478-825-6067
cell - 478-973-4071

Disclaimer

This email has been scanned for viruses and malware, and may have been automatically archived by Mimecast Ltd, an innovator in Software as a Service (SaaS) for business. Providing a safer and more useful place for your human generated data. Specializing in; Security, archiving and compliance. To find out more Click Here.