*Lewis Farms has extra ferns available along with some nice sized
blueberries we held over from last fall’s school orders. Also available are
a few poinsettia rooted cuttings which turned out to be extras from our
regular crop. If acceptable, I can bring these along with the schools’
regular orders on 8/18 and 8/20 and add them to their standing orders.*

*Both ferns and blueberries are $3.25 each. Poinsettia cuttings are $1.00
each to be ordered in multiples of 10.*

*Ferns (6”pots)**                                   # Available*

*Boston                                                            75*

*Macho                                                            45*

*Foxtail                                                            57*

*Sprengeri                                                      44*

*Rabbit’s Foot                                               68*

*Blueberries (Gallons)*

*‘Rebel’                                                            11*

*‘Emerald’                                                       15*

*Poinsettia Rooted Cuttings*

*‘Christmas Feelings Red Cinnamon’   250*

*Many thanks!  Please contact Lewis Farms directly if you are interested in
any of the following. *

*Lewis Farms Nursery*

*830 Hwy 26 East*

*Elko, GA 31025*