Registration for both the Virtual Nursery Landscape as well as the Virtual Floriculture CDEs are now open. Please go on to the events registration page and register your team. Registration will close November 20th (the Friday before Thanksgiving Break).

For the plant id section, students will see two or three pictures of each plant. Students will be able to click on the small images to see a full screen view of each picture. We tried to get a top view and side view of each plant along with a close up of flowers or other key identifying features.
You will provide a copy of the plant and disorder id sheets to your students prior to the exam. They will use the plant numbers to put the correct 3 digit code as the answer for each plant. I have attached pdfs of the ID sheets you can share with your students.

The format will follow the guidelines as follows:

Nursery/Landscape
1. Advisors must first register their team through the event registration site.
2. Senior Nursery/Landscape CDE will include a 25 question multiple choice Identification exam, a 25 question multiple choice general knowledge exam, a 10 question multiple choice disorder exam, and a 10 question multiple choice landscape estimating exam through QBank. Students will be allowed two hours to complete the Sr Nursery/Landscape CDE. Testing protocols established in Sections I and II will be followed.
3. Junior Nursery/Landscape CDE will include a 25 question multiple choice identification exam and a 25 question multiple choice general knowledge exam through QBank. Students will be allowed one hour to complete the Jr Nursery/Landscape CDE. Testing protocols established in Sections I and II will be followed.
4. Results will be made public and the top two teams will advance to the State Nursery/Landscape CDE.

Below is a list of schools that have registered for the Nursery Landscape event:

Area 1 N/L SR Area 1 N/L JR
Bowdon Bowdon
Dawson County Central of Carroll
Fannin County High (3) Pickens Jr High
Red Bud Middle
Saddle Ridge Middle
Southeast Whitfield
Area 2 N/L SR Area 2 N/L JR
Clarke Central Athens Christian
Eastside  Carver Middle
Franklin County High Eastside (3)
North Oconee (3) Franklin County Middle
Oconee County High (2) Hart County Middle
Walnut Grove

Floriculture
1. Advisors must first register their team through the event registration site.
2. Senior Floriculture CDE will include a 25 question multiple choice Identification exam, a 25 question multiple choice general knowledge exam, a 10 question multiple choice disorder exam, and a 5 question multiple choice problem-solving exam through QBank. Students will be allowed two hours to complete the Sr Floriculture CDE.
Testing protocols established in Sections I and II will be followed.
3. Junior Floriculture CDE will include a 25 question multiple choice identification exam and a 25 question multiple choice general knowledge exam through QBank. Students will be allowed one hour to complete the Jr Floriculture CDE. Testing protocols established in Sections I and II will be followed.
4. Results will be made public and the top two teams will advance to the State Floriculture CDE.

Below is a list of schools that have registered for the Floriculture event:
Area 1 SR Floriculture Area 1 JR Floriculture
Bowdon Bowdon
Coahulla Creek (2) Central of Carroll
Dawson County Gladden Middle
Fannin County High Heritage Middle
Mt. Zion (3) LaFayette Middle (1)
Murray County (3) Liberty Middle
North Forsyth North Forsyth
Paulding County Otwell Middle
Pickens Jr High
Red Bud Middle
Saddle Ridge Middle
Summerville Middle (2)
Area 2 SR Floriculture Area 2 JR Floriculture
Alcovy (3) Athens Christian
Clarke Central Carson Middle  (2)
Commerce  Carver Middle
Eastside  Commerce
Franklin County High (3) Commerce Middle
Jefferson City Eastside (2)
Loganville High Franklin County Middle
Madison County High Hart County Middle
Morgan County High Loganville Middle
Oconee County High (2) Lumpkin County Middle
Rabun County North Habersham Middle (2)
Towns County High (3) Rabun County Middle
Union County Russell Middle
Walnut Grove Social Circle
Walnut Grove

I would encourage you to share the link at the end of this message with your students. It will take them to the Qbank site where they can view a video tutorial, download a pdf guide and provide them with the opportunity to take a 'practice exam' which should make them much more comfortable with using this testing site. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact me.

https://quiz.judgingcard.com/student-guide

Josh Allen
North Region Ag Education
1420 Experiment Station Road