Temat: Akio Miyake died
Data: 2020-12-25 16:01
Od: Masahiro FUJISHIMA <[log in to unmask]>
Do: Luporini  Pierangelo <[log in to unmask]>, "Fokin  Sergei I."
<[log in to unmask]>, Schmidt Helmt J <[log in to unmask]>, Hausmann
Klaus <[log in to unmask]>, Skovorodkin  Ilya
<[log in to unmask]>, Pryzybos Ewa <[log in to unmask]>,
Tiedtke Arno <[log in to unmask]>, Kaczanowski Andrzej
Kopia: f藤島 政博 <[log in to unmask]>

Dear friends,

I was just informed by Yoshiomi Takagi that Akio Miyake had passed away
on December 24th. He had been in the hospital for a long time at a
facility near his home in Nara City. He was 89 years old. Very sad news.

Takagi's email address:  [log in to unmask]

Masahiro Fujishima, Yamaguchi
https://sites.google.com/view/zourimushi/fujishima-masahiro-lab

--
This email was Anti Virus checked by Astaro Security Gateway. http://www.sophos.com