We have been purchasing gold particles for biolistic transformation from Seashell Technology Inc. Unless we are having internet problems accessing their www site, we are unable to reach them through their www site and the internet. Does anyone know if the company still exists or if someone else has taken over their business? Bottom line is does anyone have information about where to purchase gold beads at present?

We would be most interested in a North American supplier but any source that can be recommended would be appreciated.

Thank you.

                Ron

             Dr. Ronald E. Pearlman           [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

           Past President and Advisor

           Royal Canadian Institute for Science (RCIS)

           University Professor Emeritus and Senior Scholar

           Department of Biology

           York University

           4700 Keele St., Toronto, Ontario, Canada M3J 1P3

           Phone:416-736-5241; FAX:416-736-5698