ARTS-COLLAB Archives

UGA Arts Collaborative

ARTS-COLLAB@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

From:
"David Z. Saltz" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Inst. for Creative Exploration
Date:
Sun, 4 Feb 2001 18:44:27 -0500
Ah yes. I had forgotten about that event (as, I imagine, had everyone else
at the meeting). As I said, the schedule I posted is extremely provisional
-- and I posted it now precisely so that we could discover such conflicts
early. What time is the poetry/guitar event? Where is it scheduled to take
place?