Sender:
From:
Date:
Fri, 17 Dec 2004 16:23:44 -0500
Subject: Re: Total number of islands in the world
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2004 15:09:46 -0600
From: Angie Cope <[log in to unmask]>
To: Maps and Air Photo Systems Forum <[log in to unmask]>

------------------
Thanks everyone for your help with my island question. The client was
the Wall Street Journal. Check today's issue for an article about buying
your own island. We can check to see if the author found a reasonable
source and if she quoted the total number of islands in the world. She
was thinking that there were about 500,000 and I had found a stat that
said Finland has over 179,000.

I guess it's Friday, right?

Angie
AGS Library