From:
Johnnie Sutherland <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Heather Houser <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Sep 2002 15:11:21 -0400
--- Begin Forwarded Message ---
Date: Wed, 04 Sep 2002 09:43:13 -0700
From: Heather Houser <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: list of USGS maps
Sender: Heather Houser <[log in to unmask]>

Hello.

I know this is an ambitious request, but perhaps it does exist.  Does
anyone know of a list of all of the USGS geologic maps published in
series?  E.g. a list of all geologic quadrangle maps, geophysical
investigations, miscellaneous investigations, etc.  I would like to find
a printable list so that I can do an inventory of these maps and create
a database.

Thank you for your help!

--
Heather Houser