From:
Date:
Wed, 3 Dec 2003 13:21:37 -0500
Subject: MAGERT-Small Map Coll. Discussion Group - Midwinter
Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2003 15:45:29 -0700
From: Mathenia, Brenda <[log in to unmask]>

------------------
Attention ALA/MAGERT Members:

Mid-winter meeting announcement and call for discussion topics/agenda items.

The Small Map Collection Discussion Group (SMCDG) will meet on Sunday,
January 11, 2004, from 2:00 - 4:00 p.m. in the Executive Dining 2, U.S.
Grant Hotel (326 Broadway, San Diego, CA 92101).

All are invited to hobnob with like minded individuals who work with small
collections or who devote only a portion of their work day (or week) to a
map collection.  Individuals who work with big collections or spend lots of
time working with maps are also welcome to join in the discussion.

Please send agenda or discussion topic ideas to me prior to January 1, 2004
so I have time to compile an agenda of sorts and send back out via various
listservs.  Please send your ideas directly to me (Brenda Mathenia, SMCDG
moderator) at [log in to unmask] instead of to the list.

Hope to see many of you at Midwinter!

Brenda G. Mathenia
Library Instruction Coordinator/Reference Librarian
The Libraries, Montana State University
P.O. Box 177320, Bozeman, MT 59717-3320
phone: 406.994.6668   fax: 406.994.2851
email:  [log in to unmask]