DSSAT Archives

DSSAT - Crop Models and Applications

DSSAT@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

From:
Sudip Mitra <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 31 Mar 2004 23:03:20 -0800
Dear Dr. Hoogenboom,
I am a researcher working on Climate Change and its
impact on Agriculture at The Energy and Resources
Institute (TERI), New Delhi.

I would highly appreciate if you kindly let me know
whether there is any available fund or scholarship to
support me to attend this DSSAT training workshop.

I have been looking forward to this training since
2001, but could not able to attend the same due to
lack of supporting fund. I am trying to use this model
but could not do much and I feel I am lacking some
technical knowledge. One exposoure to this kind of
training would surely help me to use DSSAT in real
sense.

I would look forward to your kind response and
suggestion in this regard.

With regards,
Sudip Mitra

=====
Dr. Sudip Mitra
Center for Global Environment Research
The Energy and Resources Institute (TERI)
Darbari Seth Block, Habitat Place
Lodhi Road, New Delhi 110 003, India.
Email: [log in to unmask]
Tel: +91-11-24682100 or 11