DSSAT Archives

DSSAT - Crop Models and Applications

DSSAT@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

From:
"White, Jeffrey" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
White, Jeffrey
Date:
Thu, 15 Dec 2011 14:48:02 +0000
Subash,
If your data needs are from 1984 to the present, your best alternative source of solar data may be NASA/POWER:
[log in to unmask]" target="_blank">http:[log in to unmask]
Although these data are modeled on a 1 degree lat/long grid, our tests show that the data are often much better than station data. Please see our paper in Agronomy Journal:
https://www.agronomy.org/publications/aj/abstracts/103/4/1242
Best regards,
Jeff White