DSSAT Archives

DSSAT - Crop Models and Applications

DSSAT@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

From:
ANDY BOOTSMA <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Jul 1999 16:13:41 -0400
I am running DSSAT version 3.5 and am interested in finding out more information about the Root growth factor  as described on Page 46 of Volume 2 in "DSSAT Version 3" manual.  I would like to know how to approximate this factor for the Soil.sol file and what the values from 0.0 to 1.0.

Can you tell me where I can locate this information?

I would be much obliged!

Andy Bootsma

Andrew Bootsma
Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada
Eastern Cereal and Oilseed Research Centre
K.W. Neatby Bldg., Rm 4129B
960 Carling Ave.
Ottawa, ON  CANADA  K1A 0C6

Tel:  (613) 759-1526