DSSAT Archives

DSSAT - Crop Models and Applications

DSSAT@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

From:
"Gordon Y. Tsuji" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Aug 1999 09:58:29 -1000
Aloha Hiroshi:
Copies of the first publication is still available from the University of
Hawaii.  Other publications related to DSSAT and the crop models can now be
found at the following url:   http://www.icasanet.org.  Click on DSSAT
software to get to the publications list.  Send me your mailing address and
we can send you a copy.

Gordon Tsuji