DSSAT Archives

DSSAT - Crop Models and Applications

DSSAT@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

From:
Derek McNamara <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Aug 2001 14:01:11 -0600
Hello,
I am a graduate student at Montana State University.  I am working with the
CERES-Wheat model and will be incorporating Remotely Sensed observations of
LAI from Landsat 7 ETM+ to re-initialize the variable LAI.  I have just
started and am trying to find where DSSAT outputs LAI (if it does).  I
would like to see or create a graph of LAI vs time.  Does anyone know where
this variable is output?  I was told that the graph of LAI vs. Time for
CERES-Wheat would be an increasing straight line (I guess this would mean
only two parameters are used in the LAI calculation (Initial LAI and
?).  Is this correct?  Can anyone point me in the direction of where I
would find the equation the model uses to calculate LAI?  Any help is
greatly appreciated.  Thank you.

Derek McNamara