DSSAT Archives

DSSAT - Crop Models and Applications

DSSAT@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

Date:
Wed, 30 Jan 2002 14:19:22 -0500
Hi
I am very interested to know about your N leaching results. If you resolve
the problem, and got reliable answers , please inform me.
Yours
Neda Farahbakhshazad
Dr Neda Farahbakhshazad
(Wallenberg Fellow in Environment and Sustainability)
Massachusetts Institute of Technology
Ralph Parsons Laboratory for Water Resources and Hydrodynamics
15 Vassar Street, 48-114
Cambridge, MA 02139, USA
Phone: ++1 617 253 5450, Fax:++1 617 253 7475