DSSAT Archives

DSSAT - Crop Models and Applications

DSSAT@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

From:
Micheal Howard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Aug 2003 15:53:26 +0200
Hi,

Perhaps somebody can help me. I'm trying to model the impact of snow
using Ceres maize. I'm particular interested on how to specify snow
events, the preferred units (mm?). Have anybody successfully modeled the
impact of snow on maize growth?

Thanks

Dr. Micheal Howard
Research and development
Agrista
Visible Communication in Agriculture
http://www.agrista.com
PO Box 195, Persequor Park, 0020
53 De Havilland Crescent, Persequor Technopark, Pretoria
e-Mail: [log in to unmask]
Tel:    +27 (0) 12 349 0055
Fax:    +27 (0) 12 349 0051
Mobile: +27 (0) 82 415 6136
This email is confidential and intended for
the named recipient only.
Any other access may be unlawful.