DSSAT Archives

DSSAT - Crop Models and Applications

DSSAT@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

From:
Rolf Sommer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Oct 2006 17:01:51 +0200
Dear Constanze,

Not being able to tell you more about how the weatherman software processes
sunshine hours - but why don't you do the calculations yourself? This can be
done in a simple MS-Excel spreadsheet using text-book knowledge. (If you
want, I can send you my version.) Then you can also play around with some
driving variables (e.g. albedo) yourself and do some site-specific
calibration.

Regards,
Rolf