DSSAT Archives

DSSAT - Crop Models and Applications

DSSAT@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

From:
Joao Antonio Lapolli <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Joao Antonio Lapolli <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Oct 2011 11:43:50 -0200
Dear all,
I'm having the same problem when trying to run a simulation in XBuilder. When I select the weather station that I inserted the data with the ICASA date format (YYYYDDD), the avaiable years are 1910 or 1911, instead of 2010 and 2011.
Thank you in advance,
Regards

Joao Antonio Lapolli