DSSAT Archives

DSSAT - Crop Models and Applications

DSSAT@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

From:
"Boote,Kenneth J" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Boote,Kenneth J
Date:
Fri, 21 Oct 2011 14:34:51 +0000
All,

You need to get a new version of DSSAT.  This is a Y2K problem in a older version, where the fix was not extended past 2010.

A short term solution with your current version, is to "pretend" that your weather year is 1910 and 1911, and label EVERYTHING as 1910 and 1911, including inside the weather file.  That is what I recommend you do.

Sorry about the problem.

Ken Boote