DSSAT Archives

DSSAT - Crop Models and Applications

DSSAT@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

From:
"Boote,Kenneth J" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Boote,Kenneth J
Date:
Fri, 17 Feb 2012 03:55:30 +0000
You are apparently using Seasonal Analysis program (SNX files).  The problem is in the outputs name you selected.  In the file in XBUILD, go to Simulation Options and change the simulation output naming from experiment to "default".  I think that is the problem.  In one form it gives you these names XXXX0001.OPG (plantgro.out file), following the exact name of your *.SNX file.  In the other output, it gives you OVERVIEW.OUT and PLANTGRO.OUT.