DSSAT Archives

DSSAT - Crop Models and Applications

DSSAT@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

From:
Prakash Dixit <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Oct 2001 18:30:38 -0400
Respected sir,
I,Prakash Narayan Dixit, am a Master student in the field of Integrated Water Resources Management with specilization in Irrigation engg.at Asian Institute of Technology, Thailand. I want to use three crop growth models,for maize crop, to compare their performance.I have selected one CERES-Maize and other one as suggested by my advisor is SWACROP, third one is yet to be decided but may be DAISY from Denmark.I have to choose data from two sites , one is
AIT Thailand and another i have to choose preferably some tropical region. So,sir,I want to know that where i can get data about maize crop which can be used for these models to compare and evaluate, online which i can download or if it is available with you or you can provide me some contact addresses of persons/agencies.Please let me know about the same as early as possible.
I will be very thankful to you.
Yours sincerely,
P.N.Dixit
Asian Institute of Technology