DSSAT Archives

DSSAT - Crop Models and Applications

DSSAT@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

From:
James Hansen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Mar 2002 09:53:03 -0500
Dear Aureo,

The error number refers to a divide by zero.  Quite a few versions of WM
have been distributed, making it impossible to use the error address to
find the error.  If you go to the About screen, and give me the version
number and date, I can send you an update upon request if necessary.  Be
forewarned; my current version has modifications, including a different
format for the archive (*.WTD) files, that allows it to work across the
century boundary.  The help file has reletant information on the
modifications.

Recent versions of WM seem to work on a range of machines and
configurations with Windows 95 and 98.  I do not have Windows 2000, and
therefore cannot check for possible incompatibility.  If Windown 2000 is
the source of the problem, I cannot correct it, as Borland Pascal, used
to develop WeatherMan, has not been supported for about ten years.

Other possibilities include a corrupted WM.VAR or WM.CFG.  You can
safely erase WM.CFG, then save any changes to configuration or options
by going to Options | Update.

[log in to unmask] wrote:

>> From: "Aureo" <[log in to unmask]>
>> To: <[log in to unmask]>
>> Subject: Question
>> Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2002 08:26:01 -0300
>>
>> Hello people from ICASA,
>>
>>                 I have been trying to run the WeatherMan from DSSAT3, but
>> I always get the following message: Runtime error 200 at 045C:0091. I
>> think it is a problem of the WM.exe file. I have reinstalled it many
>> times but the problem keeps going. Do you have any ideia on how to
>> solve it?
>> Thank for your help, whatever it is.
>>
>> Aureo Oliveira, PhD
>> Dept. of Ag. Engineering
>> School of Agronomy
>> Federal University of Bahia, Brasil

Regards,
--
Dr. James W. Hansen
Associate Research Scientist - Agricultural Systems

voice:  +1-845-680-4410
fax:    +1-845-680-4864
e-mail: [log in to unmask]
WWW:    http://iri.columbia.edu/cgi-bin/ForOne.cgi?jhansen