DSSAT Archives

DSSAT - Crop Models and Applications

DSSAT@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

From:
Agriculture Environment <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Agriculture Environment <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Oct 2001 09:48:09 +0530
Dear Jane Southworth:
Indiana University
Bloomington, IN, USA.

I am also involved in the climate change scenario for IPCC and I want to
more learn about the models HadCM2 and PCLP and also a little bit about
DSSAT suite. What is the way for their access. Is DSSAT Suite different from
DSSAT35 ? I would apprecioate for your reply.
Regards,
Kishore Sherchand