DSSAT Archives

DSSAT - Crop Models and Applications

DSSAT@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

From:
"Dr. Srinivasa Rao Gattineni" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Oct 2004 09:53:58 +0500
Dear Dr. Murthy,

Dr. Y. G. Prasad, Senior Scientist (E mail ID: [log in to unmask])
and Dr. Desai, Senior Scientist both from CRIDA are working on
"Development of Weather Based Forewarning Systems for Crop Pests and
Diseases" under Indian conditions. So, you please contact them to get
their experiences.

Dr. Srinivasa Rao Gattineni
(040) 55791128 / 9848127159