DSSAT Archives

DSSAT - Crop Models and Applications

DSSAT@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

From:
maria soldevilla <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
maria soldevilla <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Feb 2012 10:06:16 +0100
Hello coleages.

I also had problems with that. I am trying to fill missing data of relative
humidity using weatherman but it doesn´t work. I have imported my data and
after that I clicked in tools and fill missing data. After that I had a
look in corrected data and generated data and the column of relative
humidity had dissapeared. I also tried to stimate the fill values by the
estimate paremeters option but it also didn't work.

Thank you
Maria