DSSAT Archives

DSSAT - Crop Models and Applications

DSSAT@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

From:
Gerrit Hoogenboom <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 21 Mar 2012 17:36:27 -0700
Dear Colleagues,

There seems to be some confusion about a message that was sent out
earlier this week. For those of you who have registered for the upcoming
DSSAT 2012 International Training Program, I want to assure you that the
workshop has NOT been cancelled. For those of you who have not
registered, we still have space. Note that early registration ends on
April 13. Please register as soon as you can if you are interested in
attending this year's training program on DSSAT.

For further information or registration, please go to
http://www.ugagriffincontinuinged.com/dssat2012.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Regards,

Gerrit

--

Gerrit Hoogenboom