DSSAT Archives

DSSAT - Crop Models and Applications

DSSAT@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

From:
Ines Minguez <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Oct 1997 12:45:37 +0200
Calibrating CERES Barley I have noticed that when I change the G3
coefficient, tnat is suposed to influence on the ear number, this remains
constant with the same value as the plant number (250 per squate meter), i.
e. just an ear per plant, what it should not be true. I have seen it in the
growth file XXXXX.BAG, under the POD column (is it correct, shoudn't it be
EAR?) and the variable E#AD.

Does anybody know if there is any mistake or has anybody the same problem?

Any suggestion will be very appreciate.

Thanks

Arantxa Guerena Tomas
Dpto. de Produccion Vegetal: Fitotecnia
E.T.S.I. Agronomos. Universidad Politecnica de Madrid
Avda. Complutense, s/n
E-28040 Madrid. Spain
Tlf.: (34 1) 549 11 22
Fax:  (34 1) 544 99 83