DSSAT Archives

DSSAT - Crop Models and Applications

DSSAT@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

From:
Gerrit Hoogenboom <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Oct 2001 21:06:22 -0400
Dear DSSAT members:

Several of my colleagues have recommended that we structure the summaries
and keep them short (three sentences max)!  Please use the following
template.  An example is included for your information.  Thank you for your
cooperation.

Title:
Name:
Institution:
Current location:
Yrs experience in modeling:
Title: Soil C/N dynamics and greenhouse gas emissions
Name: Peter Grace
Institution: SKM Consulting; Cooperative Research Center for Greenhouse
Accounting
Current location: Brisbane, Australia
Yrs experience in modeling: 12
and in collaboration with the MSU-LTER project develop greenhouse gas
routines. Funding permitting, use of MERES i.e. CERES-Rice modified for
methane evolution (by Robin Matthews) to develop water management systems
for greenhouse gas mitigation in both Australia and the rice-wheat region
of south Asia.