DSSAT Archives

DSSAT - Crop Models and Applications

DSSAT@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

From:
Roger Rivero <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Apr 2002 14:54:01 -0400
Dear Dr. Gijsman

It happens that I read your original work in Pasturas Tropicales, but I
couldn´t  get a copy or photocopy of it.
As we are doing a climate change impact assessment on grasses and livestock,
I would really appreciate if you could send me (also) the .PDF version of
your work on Brachiaria decumbens.

Hoping you could help me on this,
and with my very best wishes,

Roger E. Rivero Vega