DSSAT Archives

DSSAT - Crop Models and Applications

DSSAT@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

From:
Sridhar Gummadi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 19 Mar 2006 12:49:33 +0530
Dear MT,
   Some minor error has been found in the MAGICC code, but they are
rectified, it would be better to use third generation Hadley center
regional circulation model (PRECIS). Hadley center is providing the
output for free of cost and the model has been validation successfully
in many regions. Feel free for further clarification.

Regards
Sridhar.