DSSAT Archives

DSSAT - Crop Models and Applications

DSSAT@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

Date:
Wed, 12 Apr 2006 09:59:48 +0500
I think you have to check your input files thoroughly, it includes weather
file, soil file and cultivar file, no unusual or abnormal values.

Reference to your concern on fertilizer input which is not showing any
response on tops weight, there are possibilities

1. which fertilizer you are going to simulate, if phosphatic or potash, then
model will not respond becuase current modules can ony simulate nitrogen.

2. May be in simulation options you have set the option of nitrogen "no" it
means a sort of potential run under nonlimiting conditions of nitrogen and
will not simulate values given in fertilizer information box.

Best wishes

Humaira Sultana
Research Felllow
Global Change Impact Studies Centre
1st Floor, Saudi Pak Tower, Jinnah Avenue, Blue Area,
Islamabad, Pakistan.
Ph: 92-51-9219785
Fax:92-51-9219787