DSSAT Archives

DSSAT - Crop Models and Applications

DSSAT@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

From:
"Jin-Il, Yun" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Jul 1997 09:58:16 +0900
Hello,

I am trying to find genetic coefficients of some potato cultivars in Korea
using GenCalc.  There is neither explanation on G2, G3, G4, PD, P2, and TC
of potato in DSSAT manual nor rules for potato in GCRULES file.  Is there
any way to run GenCalc for potato?  I am using DSSAT version 3.0.
Jin I. Yun, Ph.D
Associate Professor, Agricultural Climatology
Faculty of Life Science and Natural Resources
Kyung Hee University
Suwon 449-701,Korea
Tel 82-331-280-2608
Fax 82-331-281-4966