DSSAT Archives

DSSAT - Crop Models and Applications

DSSAT@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

Date:
Tue, 22 Feb 2011 07:27:53 -0800
Dear Ken,
The changes have effects of the number of leaves, the length of growth
period and total irrigation requirement. But they hardly have effect
on ETAA. I want to calibrate Crop parameters, including cultivar
parameters. A few of my measurements are related to ET. I want to use
these values in calibration process. But, I see that they cannot be
used because the cultivar parameters have nearly no effect on ETAA and
total ET (Soil and Plant). Do you think this is correct? Do you think
I have to calibrate other (i.e. species and ecotype) parameters? Are
the crop information (yield, growth cycle, ...) the best for
calibrating cultivar parameters?

Best
Behnam Ababaei