DSSAT Archives

DSSAT - Crop Models and Applications

DSSAT@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

From:
SALACK Seyni <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
SALACK Seyni <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Mar 2011 16:02:17 +0000
Dear All

A colleague and myself observed that SRAD, in all the weather files
imported, is not automatically estimated by Weatherman. Althought SUNH
values are still ok in the .WTH files. This remark is true in both
v4.0.2 and v4.5 of DSSAT in our hands.
We are worried. We agreed that I send this SOS message prior simulations.

Is this a problem to worry about? What are we missing in the
importation protocols to get SUNH converted into SRAD in .WTH files?

Your answers will surely be of great help.

Thank you in advance
Seyni
Seyni SALACK,
Climat et Impacts Climatiques
LPAOSF/CERAAS (UCAD, Sénégal)
Tel: (+221) 77 376 47 59
"Love leads to passion; passion brings determination;
determination increases tenacity; tenacity endows
research with accuracy and precision."
Blog: http://ucad.academia.edu/SalackSeyni