DSSAT Archives

DSSAT - Crop Models and Applications

DSSAT@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

From:
Jans Bobert <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jans Bobert <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 May 2011 13:12:56 +0200
Dear Kyungsuk,

we once had this discussion during a DSSAT workshop.
Tony Hunt mentioned that the growth stage scale Ceres wheat is using is
comparable to the Zadoks scale (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zadoks_scale).
Accordingly the wheat reaches maturity when the kernel is hard at
Zadok's stage 92.

Greetings
Jans

--