DSSAT Archives

DSSAT - Crop Models and Applications

DSSAT@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

From:
"Sommer, Rolf (ICARDA)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Mar 2012 06:28:06 +0000
Dear Leah,

did you try the NASA Climatology Resource for Agroclimatology?
[log in to unmask]" target="_blank">http:[log in to unmask]

Once you have the daily data, calculating wet days should not be a problem.

As for long-term relative humidity data, this is (even) more difficult to come by.
You may want to have a look at the MTCLIM software from University of Montana (author: William M. Jolly) - very nice tool indeed!

For "changing" climate, the usual weather generators should be able to do this.

Regards,
Rolf