DSSAT Archives

DSSAT - Crop Models and Applications

DSSAT@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

From:
Jason Patton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Apr 2012 10:02:10 -0500
Maria,

(Preface: I'm not a heavy DSSAT user, so I'd like to hear if anyone
has a different opinion.)

If you have not already done so, I would suggest doing a couple of
test model runs where you switch back-and-forth using each of the bulk
densities you have calculated, then seeing if the switch makes a large
enough difference in the model output for it to matter in the rest of
your work.

Hope this helps!

Jason Patton