DSSAT Archives

DSSAT - Crop Models and Applications

DSSAT@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

From:
Leah Mungai <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 6 May 2012 18:55:26 +0000
Hi all,

I have generated weather data from Marksim simulation model for 1999 to 2007.  I wish to import these  .WTG files into WeatherMan v4.5. to use to run CERES-Maize simulation for several sites in East Africa.

How to I import these files into Weatherman v.4.5  as .WTG files and link them to new stations. I understand that I can generate the weather data on the fly, but I wish to use the Marksim data because I also ran some scenarios.

Also which files does the CERES-Maize use during simulation?   .WTG files or  .CLI files or .WTH files? Please help me understand.

Thanks in advance.

Leah Mungai