DSSAT Archives

DSSAT - Crop Models and Applications

DSSAT@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

From:
"Boote,Kenneth J" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Jun 2012 18:12:18 +0000
Lemlem,

I assume you have the DSSAT software.  If so, you need to look for the documentation that comes with the downloaded software.  Go to the directry named documentation, which has five subdirectories some on latest references relative to the models.  For your question, select subdirectory DSSATA35 and open Volume 4.  See the sections called 4-6 amd 4-7.  They may be helpful for you relative to minimum data requirements and also describing calibration and validation.

Good luck.
Ken Boote