DSSAT Archives

DSSAT - Crop Models and Applications

DSSAT@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

From:
Gerrit Hoogenboom <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 30 Sep 2000 17:55:59 -0400
During the 2000 American Society of Agronomy Meetings we will again hold
the ICASA Forum on Crop Modeling and Decision Support Systems.  This year's
Forum is on Monday night, November 6, starting at 7.30 pm in the Hyatt
Regency Hotel, Greenway Ballroom B,Second Floor.  The ICASA Forum is an
informal meeting to exchange information about the current status of
modeling, decision support systems, including DSSAT, and other related
issues.  This is an OPEN meeting and everyone is invited to attend.

The ICASA Board will meet prior to the Forum from 6.00 until 7.30 pm.

We hope to see you at this year's ASA meetings,

Gerrit Hoogenboom
Professor
Department of Biological and Agricultural Engineering
The University of Georgia
Griffin, Georgia 30223-1797, USA

Phone: 770-229-3438
Fax:     770-228-7218