DSSAT Archives

DSSAT - Crop Models and Applications

DSSAT@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

From:
"Papajorgji, Petraq" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Jun 2004 16:39:59 -0400
I would be interested to play with this project. I am not a crop modeler, I
am software engineer but I have been working for some time with crop
simulation models to have a good understanding of how they work. I have a
running version of the Kraalingen model written in Java and if anyone is
interested to add to this simple model intercrop capabilities, please
contact me.

I have been interested to know whether simulating multiple crops at the same
time goes through Threads or not. If the equations of the intercrop process
are ready it should not take too much time for me to develop a running
example of the Kraalingen intercrop system.

Petraq Papajorgji
IFAS Information Technology Office
University of Florida
Gainesville, Fl 32611